Tuesday, February 18, 2014

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM NATURALIZED CITIZEN AND MEMBER OF GEM STATE TEA PARTY

GUEST POST by Tony — 

My name is Tony. I was born in El Salvador.

Now I live in Idaho and I am US citizen. I am very concerned about what direction this great country is moving. I see that politicians in Washington D.C. worry about their carriers more then they worry about American people. That is why I support and joined Tea Party Movement last year.

Tea Party is regular people like you and me who are tired of big Brother who wants to tell us how we have to live our lives and what is good for us. We are tired of high taxes and corrupt government.

There is a war. This war is between regular people and the political class. They hate us because they don't want to loose their power. That is why they demonize us and misinform country about us. They say that Tea Party people are racists and anarchists.

But this is not true. I am Latino and I am very welcomed. People of all colors and races are welcome to join millions of American people who are tired of abuse of power of this government.

Tea Party Movement is people who are conservatives and support US Constitution. We are not anarchist.

We believe in self-reliance. We believe it is better to have an opportunity to grow and prosper instead of depending on the government. We are not against helping the poor and needy. We are compassionate people who love our neighbors.

Big government is not the answer to all our financial problems. More jobs and more opportunities, free market is the answer to our financial problems.

If someone wants to have more information and talk to me about Tea party please feel free to do this.

To those who live in my great state of Idaho I want to tell that I endorse Russ Fulcher for Governor. He is great man, he will fight for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment