Thursday, October 17, 2013

Did you watch the debt debate?

GUEST POST by Glen Seamons (Idaho) — 

Did you watch the debt debate? I watched most of it. It was awesome. Like a 2 week super bowl. My wife thinks I am crazy. But the reason I am getting in touch with you is I have a concept that I would like to share. There are Dems and Repubs alike saying that the repubs lost. I just don't see that. Mike Lee and Ted Cruz did a good job of fighting. But the end result looks a lot like surrender on both sides. More of a truce than a deal. We are basically right now where we started. So they fought the good fight. But without votes in the Senate they cannot get rid of Obamacare. So they called a truce……and talks will continue in committee. But nothing is going to change. So……take the fight to the people. Let's get them to launch campaign based on their efforts and how they tried so hard but the missing link is the conservative vote in the 2014 Senate race. We need to launch an all-out total media campaign to get conservatives to join the battle everywhere. We need to get with them and help organize this. I called Ted Cruz. His mail box is full. We have the house. We need the Senate and then Obamacare is gone. The thing is…..Obamacare is kicking in. Obama can no longer hide. The truth is coming out now. Obamacare sucks. So when we get the house and the senate then just remove the mandate. Make Obamacare stand on its own. Poof….It is gone!!!!! I don't have enough clout by myself to get anything done. Maybe you and your group have some pathway to access the people that can work on this. Please let me know what you think of my idea. Maybe they can get a delay in the next 3 months. I doubt it. We have to have people who will fight for freedom. We have to have the Senate. This is perfect time to attack the Senate. All they said was No,No,No!!!!! Let's get them!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment