Monday, November 11, 2013

Official Press Release: Rep. Patterson Responds to Popkey Attack

"I can't accept that this is the price of public service"

(Boise). Following a vicious personal attack launched by columnist Dan Popkey and Ada County Sheriff Gary Raney in Sunday's Idaho Statesman, State Representative Mark Patterson issued a public statement this morning to challenge their innuendo and allegations regarding his personal history and character.

"I stand before the people of Idaho, and the families of my legislative district to refute the character attack launched by Mr. Popkey and Sheriff Raney," Patterson began. "I am mortified and embarrassed that I must answer these sleazy allegations. My heart breaks for my wife and family. Yet I am also outraged that such nasty politics and abuse of power would be carried out in Idaho. We are better than this."

Read the Full Press Release Here

No comments:

Post a Comment